Saturday Vigil/Vigilia del sabado:
4:00pm in English
Sunday Masses/Misas los domingos:
7:00am & 10:30am in English
8:30am, 1:00pm & 6:00pm en Español (Spanish)
Holy Days of Obligation:
Please call the parish office for the Mass schedule
Weekday Masses/Misas durante la semana:
8:00am Monday-Friday – English (Chapel)
6:30pm Miercoles – Español (Spanish)
Every Wednesday from 8:30am-8:00pm
Sacrament of Penance/Sacramento de la Reconciliacion:
Tuesdays/Martes 6pm-7pm & Wednesdays/Miercoels 8:30am-9am
Reverence in Church
|Called to Worship|
- Called to worship-outside carillons ring 10 minutes before Mass calling us to worship; we should be in church and seated when the bells toll at the beginning of Mass.
- Arrive early and use the time for personal prayer and preparation for receiving Christ. It is important that we show proper respect to the Eucharist while allowing others to worship without distraction.
- Fast for one hour before Communion from all solids and liquids (except water and any medicine you might need to take). This is a small sacrifice we offer to Jesus to show our respect and reverence for His true presence in the Eucharist.
- Dress with dignity. In order to show our Lord that we have deep respect for the real Presence of His Body and Blood present in the Eucharist, we dress with dignity. God has given us the greatest gift, His Son, and in return, it is appropriate to present ourselves in proper clothes and attitudes as a sign of reverence and respect for this gift.
- Bless yourself with Holy Water upon entering and leaving the Church. Holy Water is a popular sacramental and religious tradition used to bless oneself. Its use upon entering Church is a reminder of one’s Baptism and a gesture of purifying oneself before approaching the presence of God.
- Keep your voice low when greeting one another in Church. Nurturing the family community is indeed important. However, we must be mindful of the presence of Jesus in the Eucharist as well as being considerate of others who are praying.
- Our parish offers a Little People Ministry for children 12-36 months that will provide a praying, singing and learning environment about Jesus and His Church. It is offered during the 8:30am and 10:30 am Masses. Children are always welcome in Mass, but sometimes circumstances occur where childminding may be helpful to parents attending Mass. Our goal is to lead the child in prayer, so parents can pray as a community. For more information on this ministry, click here.